My Grandpa's 80th Birthday Party went off without a hitch. I want to thank everyone so much for all they did to make it happen in such a big way.
Thank you Grandma and April for being the "cooks" with me. We couldn't have pulled it off without each other!
Thank you Ember for all the hours you put in the kitchen cooking appetizers and making the fantastic cake!
Thank you Ashley for helping in the kitchen, I know Gma and Ember had the best time with you.
Thank you to Twigs Floral of Mansfield for making the GORGEOUS centerpieces and decor.
A special Thank you to Donna and the Chisom Trail staff for catering and serving the party. My Grandma was the most relaxed I have ever seen her at a party knowing that you guys were in the kitchen doing it "as well I would do it" (her words).
Thank you to Rent-a-Frog Valet for treating our guest with such respect. A lot of the guest were young at heart, but not in years and needed your extra attention. Thank you for going above and beyond!
Thank you to Ducky-Bob's Rentals for setting up the tables and hauling them away. It was nice not to worry about that.
Thank you to Justin and Winestyle's on Hulen for providing the wine.. everyone loved your selections.
Thank you to my Gorgeous Kevin for putting up with me and helping with all that you did. The pool area wouldn't be "perfect" with out you. Thanks babe also for bar tending all night and keeping an eye on things. Everyone raved about how great you were. I of course... beamed!
Thank you Kenny for helping with the patio "fiasco" and all that you did to get the house ready for the party and clean up afterwards. I am sure you kept your wife "sane" as well. :) We couldn't do it without you guys!
Thank you family for making the party the most fun and helping with the take down. You all made our lives SO much easier.
And finally, thank you for all the praise and appreciation. It means a lot to me that you noticed all the work that went into throwing a party like this and it made me smile that so many of you came to me and told me how much fun you were having! That was our MAIN goal!
If I forgot anyone... call me and yell at me... I don't want to forget to thank anybody!
My days as caregiver are coming to an end and I am really sad about that. I am excited about the new phase of my life that I am starting... but sad that I won't be able to see Gma and Gpa everyday. To help them.. has been so rewarding and it is always nice to be appreciated. :)
And now... to the pictures....
Thank you Grandma and April for being the "cooks" with me. We couldn't have pulled it off without each other!
Thank you Ember for all the hours you put in the kitchen cooking appetizers and making the fantastic cake!
Thank you Ashley for helping in the kitchen, I know Gma and Ember had the best time with you.
Thank you to Twigs Floral of Mansfield for making the GORGEOUS centerpieces and decor.
A special Thank you to Donna and the Chisom Trail staff for catering and serving the party. My Grandma was the most relaxed I have ever seen her at a party knowing that you guys were in the kitchen doing it "as well I would do it" (her words).
Thank you to Rent-a-Frog Valet for treating our guest with such respect. A lot of the guest were young at heart, but not in years and needed your extra attention. Thank you for going above and beyond!
Thank you to Ducky-Bob's Rentals for setting up the tables and hauling them away. It was nice not to worry about that.
Thank you to Justin and Winestyle's on Hulen for providing the wine.. everyone loved your selections.
Thank you to my Gorgeous Kevin for putting up with me and helping with all that you did. The pool area wouldn't be "perfect" with out you. Thanks babe also for bar tending all night and keeping an eye on things. Everyone raved about how great you were. I of course... beamed!
Thank you Kenny for helping with the patio "fiasco" and all that you did to get the house ready for the party and clean up afterwards. I am sure you kept your wife "sane" as well. :) We couldn't do it without you guys!
Thank you family for making the party the most fun and helping with the take down. You all made our lives SO much easier.
And finally, thank you for all the praise and appreciation. It means a lot to me that you noticed all the work that went into throwing a party like this and it made me smile that so many of you came to me and told me how much fun you were having! That was our MAIN goal!
If I forgot anyone... call me and yell at me... I don't want to forget to thank anybody!
My days as caregiver are coming to an end and I am really sad about that. I am excited about the new phase of my life that I am starting... but sad that I won't be able to see Gma and Gpa everyday. To help them.. has been so rewarding and it is always nice to be appreciated. :)
And now... to the pictures....
My Grandfather in his favorite chair.
We had 3 tables set up inside.
My cousin Thomas turned 17 the day after the party... here he is with the man he was named after....
My cousin Makenzie was such a HUGE help getting things ready for the party! THANK YOU SO MUCH KENZIE!
We all wrote letters to Gpa and some of us were able to read them to him... I cried through the whole thing. It's a lot easier than it looks.
When it was all said and done... the party planners... WENT SWIMMING!! We stayed down at the pool until 1 in the morning... Gma and Gpa included!
I had the best time. I love my family more than words can say. I am so blessed to be a part of the Demarest Family and believe me... I KNOW IT!
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR MAKING THE NIGHT SO MEMORABLE!
LOVE YOU ALL!!
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR MAKING THE NIGHT SO MEMORABLE!
LOVE YOU ALL!!






No comments:
Post a Comment