7.07.2008

It begins...

My husband's best friend is going to make fun of me for this. But I feel very cool.. blogging. Is that sad? Is it smart to put all your thoughts out there for the world to see? Ah. What the hey. So we'll see how I do at this. It sounds good in theory.

In exactly 7 hours Kev and I will be hitting the road to see Jordan and Brad in Florida. I am so excited to see them. The boys are gonna go do boys things... there has been lots of smoking meat talk... and Jordana and I are chill. I can't wait to take pregnancy pictures of them on the beach. PERFECT.

We have a surprise for them.. we bought them something special for Baby Jack as a thank you for letting us crash at their house. If we set it up while we're there I'll post pictures.

Perhaps I should call it a night.... hmmm... sleep does sound nice.

No comments: