7.25.2008

Always make sure you have your phone when you leave TARGET!


So... Kev and I went into target today.. and I was talking on my phone trying to set up somethings for my grandparents party on sat. I finished my call... we got what we needed... and left Target.... and it seems my cellphone didn't. Target is not helpful. So.. I have to get a new phone. It will arrive tomorrow morning. BUT it won't have all my phone numbers in it. :(

And it also seems that I don't have the memory I once did. Could you please email me (Lysslawther@yahoo.com) your number? I wouldn't ask you to post it for everyone to see...

My number will be the same... so if you want.. you can call me tomorrow in the afternoon and then I'll have your number to save again.

I hate this.. I couldn't even call my cousin.

Thanks guys! I love you all!! Pray for me.. I've already gone 12 hours without my phone and only cried once. I hope it stays that way!

No comments: