7.18.2008

MOVIES




The new Twilight Trailer came out today! Thanks Katie for sending me the link. I am so excited for the movie... but I am even more excited for "Breaking Dawn" the final book in the series and it arrives on my cousin Ember's Birthday!!

Ember and I spent the day with Grandma and Grandpa baking and hanging out. I feel like Grandpa's 80th birthday party is under control and that makes me happy. I have barely over a week.. and I was worried that there would be too many "cooks in the kitchen" so to speak... and it's hard to make everyone happy.. but I feel like it's all coming together nicely. And all the "cooks" are working well together... myself included. :)

After a day at Grandma's... Ember took me to see a new piece of furniture that she is buying for her new apartment. It was so comfortable. I loved it! She's going to get many years of use out of it and I am happy for her. Buying furniture is kind of intimidating!

We saw "Mamma Mia" tonight. It was so good. I have all the songs rolling through my head. Plan to go see "The Dark Knight" tomorrow. It's just a weekend of movies. :) And I can't wait!

No comments: