Kevin's school and my school played each other in 7th grade basketball last night. I was so torn, mostly because 3 of my students were on the team that played Kevin, so I wanted everyone to do well. Both teams have only been playing for 2 weeks, but it is obvious that my students and their teammates have been playing select basketball for awhile. We won 80 to 13. Kevin's boys were REALLY trying. I am proud of them for not giving up. And I am proud of my boys for how well they played and their conduct, they didn't gloat or boast... they were very polite. I ended up clapping every time anyone scored!! :)
My parents came to the game and I showed them around school. My parents are so dedicated to supporting our family. They came to Kevin's game then took me to dinner and after that drove out to HEB for my brother's hockey game at 9:30pm. They amaze me. I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH AND THANKS AGAIN... FOR EVERYTHING!
2nd thing....

Grey's Anatomy was AMAZING this week. It's been just ok lately... I mean I've looked forward to it but not like before. But last week... I balled!!! Seriously! I'm so excited. And Denny's back. Figment of her imagination... but still!! He's on my TV. I love Izzie and Alex together. They fit, I think. But I am diggin the Denny twist! Ah... I just love it! WELCOME BACK GREY'S!! I'VE MISSED YOU!!!Oh and I take the PPR today... WISH ME LUCK!!!






2 comments:
I have LOVED Grey's this season! I feel like the drama is back, which has been missing for the past 2 seasons. This last episode was heart wrenching! Everytime that old man was on the screen, I just burst into tears!
Oh my gosh! I loved Grey's this week! Denny, the old man and woman and I love that Yang has a possible love interest again!
Post a Comment