11.25.2008

People's 2008 Sexiest Men Alive

People posted the list for this year... they have 16 of the pictures up on people.com. Now, they all are very pretty... but these are the ones that I AM so happy made this list. And I think these pictures of them are AMAZING!!

Zac Efron


Robert Pattinson

Joshua Jackson
(my all time favorite who I ALWAYS thought was hotter than Dawson)
And I have no idea how this man below did not make the list... and while I believe Joshua Jackson is probably the hottest actor around, Will Turner (notice I did not say Orlando Bloom) makes me melt. And... I've posted a picture for you.

Orlando Bloom as Will Turner
Hope you enjoyed the eye candy!! :)

5 comments:

Regina said...

Love the pics! Robert looks so different there. I think Zac Efrom is cute, but I think Chace Crawford is cuter, even thought they look so much alike!

Jalei & Lane said...

Pacey is definitely hotter than Dawson!!

Jordan and Brad said...

Are you proud of me for FINALLY figuring out this blogging stuff? :)

Jordan and Brad said...

need help! How can I track other people's blogs? I'm glad you liked the cranberries and walnuts!

Jordan and Brad said...

THANK YOU FRIEND! I'm catching up on being a blog-tastic kid.