11.11.2008

The storm


Kev and I get very excited when it storms... We love to watch the rain. It's something we've been doing since we were in high school... Kev, even longer. He used to curl up in a blanket and watch the rain with his dad. I think it's so special that he shares this time with me and has for so many years.

Last night we both got our blankets and sat on our front porch and watched the rain pour down. It's so relaxing. Our dog thinks we are crazy! Sometimes he'll come sit behind us but most of the time he stays in the house and lays down at the open front door.

I thought Kev looked particularly funny wrapped in his blanket so I grabbed the camera and he hid from me. :) Oh well....

1 comment:

The Lewis Family said...

I LOVE storms too!! Y'all are so cute!