1. I have been staring at the computer screen forever!! I can not find the words to explain the greatness that is Twilight. The movie was AMAZING. They did leave out a lot of the history (The Cullen's story). But the feelings the book gave you, the tension and angst that kept you turning the pages, even when your eye lids said no more, is alive and well in the movie. My limbs were numb as we walked out of the theater from the tension.If you haven't read the book, I recommend reading it before you see the movie. It will take you two days tops, because you will NOT be able to put it down. I think the movie was SO good for me, because I was able to pull on my knowledge of the story.
The book makes you feel like you are in the story, you are Bella. I think that's why it's so popular, and why Edward's character is so popular, because... you love him as Bella does. The way the movie was shot is perfect. A lot of closeups, so feel like you are there. And a lot of my favorite lines from the book made it in to the movie! FANTASTIC!
2. The icing on the cake... The Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince preview before the movie.
This movie was supposed to come out last night at midnight, but they moved it to this summer, so that opened up the day for Twilight and gave us the first look at the new HP6 movie. Once again, because I know what happens, I was in tears just from the preview. (click on the word preview to see it) It looks indescribable. I know I will watch it over and over before July 17th. Go ahead and mark your calender for our next Harry Potter Muggle Party sometime in July! Although, I am looking at the calender and I may need the other of the "2 HP nerds" to host it this year with Ember's wedding being July 11th. But we got time! :)3. Bottom Line last night was SO fun and I am sitting here trying to figure out a time when I can go see it all AGAIN... Kate, lets go Sunday!






3 comments:
blogging at school? how dare you!
no way.. I blogged from home! Took the day off! :)
I think my expectations were too high. I wasnt overly impressed. I plan on seeing it again just to make sure though!
Post a Comment