11.16.2008

Old Dog... New Tricks

Jessi and I are learning how to crochet. That said, it seems my great friend has already mastered it!! I... uh, not so much. Thanks to an awesome youtube video I figured out the first step... but after that I get frustrated. I can start "the chain" but when I have to go for the 3rd loop or whatever, it all messes up.

Any tips?? I want to make a scarf... If that's too ambitious, I'll settle for pot holders. :)

4 comments:

Paige said...

Allison and I used to crochet in the dorms, but she would always have to get me started. It is such a fun little hobby. Ask Allison if you have questions, she is really good.

Regina said...

Yay for you!! I had planned on learning, so I bought yarn, needles and an instructional DVD. Needless to say, they are on a shelf in my closet! You must post a pic of the finished project!

Jessi and Casey said...

i was totally lying when i said i finished...the stuff is still in my car :)

Alyssa and Kevin said...

Thank god Jessi!! I was about to scream! I was so confused. I was thinking, did she crochet at the party?? haha...

Thanks for the tips and the luck ladies... I need it!