11.01.2008

Trick or Treat

Kevin and I had a Halloween date night last night. We went out to dinner and then went and got a pumpkin. We made a great pumpkin carving team. Kev went to town on the "gross stuff"...

And took out all the innards for me....

And then I did our pumpkins face....


Ta da!


We put it on our ledge.


It was such a nice night. We sat outside on our front porch and handed out candy. The kids were so cute!! Kevin's favorite was dressed as Daisy Duck. He's a sucker for full on animal costumes. We had a very cute 10 year old "old lady" stop by. She walked very slowly and even had a cane. Her candy bag was a purse. :)

Towards the end of the night we had some junior high kids come by... one was wearing her ID. They were very polite and said thank you. As they were walking away I told them to be nice to their teachers. They laughed and said they'd try. :) That's all I ask for!

Hope everyone had a fun Halloween!!

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

How fun! It's nice to have a date night every once in a while!

Jessi and Casey said...

cute pumpkin! our pumpkins were smashed down the street along with the entire neighborhood's pumpkins :(