8.24.2008

My room

View of my classroom from the door...


My Dream Wall.. My spin on "Rome wasn't built in a day" using the Eiffel Tower.


I am the spirit team advisor... so I thought my room should have Spirit. :)


View from my desk...


what I see from the podium...


I am so excited.. and so anxious. I hope I sleep tonight!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Your room looks great! Good Luck tomorrow. I know the kids will love ya.

EJ

Paige said...

I can't wait to hear about it!

Mel said...

YOU ROCK! ...and the kids will think so, too.

Love you thiiiiiiiiiiiiissss much.

Mamason

Alyssa and Kevin said...

From my Mom:

I remember your very first day of kindergarten. Now you have your own classroom and will make a difference in the lives of your students. The same day, Jeff will start college. It is a monumental day for me and your dad. We are so proud of both you, Kevin and Jeff.

I tried to post it on your blog...but, I couldn't figure out how to do it without joining.

Love you!