I am loving my school. My room is pretty much done. I still have to go to the library and make a poster of my rules and stuff... but other than that... Looking good. I will post pictures soon. We have convocation tomorrow and I get to sing. Don't tell Mr. Ice but I have fallen out of practice with actual choir singing. The fine arts department performs for convocation so I won't be alone singing up there. Which is nice... but uh, I just realized I don't have a black folder. I need one to perform... I think there will be some there... fingers crossed.
Those of you going tomorrow... please CLAP for me. Loud and proud!! :)
I have been to so much training the past 2 weeks that I am really worried I am going to forget stuff. Not just procedures, but things that have to be done.. turned in... stuff like that. My mentor is right across the hall and she is FANTASTIC! She never seems to tire from my endless questions and I am so comfortable with her. The whole school is VERY supportive. I don't think I could be in a better place for me right now. All along I have felt this is where I need to be. I walk in the doors and I get a sense of calm and a feeling of home. It's really weird!
Jessi.. I hope that is enough of an update for now! :) Email me and let me know how your week is going!
OH.. and HI MAMA!!! I'm glad you enjoy the music. I was very excited to find the jukebox function! I did have a good day at school today. (I sound 4 years old) :) I LOVE YOU 2!!
to bed I said...
8 months
9 years ago






3 comments:
You ARE in the right place and will do wonderful things with your kids.
Love you,
MaMason
I'm glad everything is going so well for you. I have heard the first year is stressful, so it's good that you love where you are and feel comfortable.
I saw you on the big screen singing your little heart out...just one more talent I was unaware of :) I want to see your room!
Post a Comment