8.06.2008

Boykin Bound!


We booked my flight to Florida today!! YAY Boykins... ready or not.. here I come.. well, they got time.. I'll be there Labor Day weekend. I talked to Jordana today and she is dilated 1 centimeter ... almost 2 and 80% effaced. I really don't know exactly what that means, but I've seen enough Grey's Anatomy to know that is a good thing.

Baby Jack is 5 days away!! I'm so SAD that I won't get to be there for his birth. Jordan's hospital gives the Moms 2 b while in labor, lavender massages... I was so hoping to get in on that! :) Seriously though, I wish so much that school didn't start for me on the 12th. Baby Jack will barely have taken his first breaths as Jordan and Brad become 1st time parents and I'll be in seminars.. in Texas. BOO. BUT... I am so ecstatic to get to go meet him a few days shy of his 3rd week in this world. Just in time for pictures!!

I went back and forth on booking the flight because of the price... DO YOU BELIEVE that it is just as expensive to fly to Canada as it is to fly to Fort Walton Beach? And the flight is on the SMALLEST plane in the world! I asked Jordan if she wanted to move to Canada... she said it's too cold. Gotta say though, I love my husband. He knows how important it is to me to go to Florida... and we can't afford for us both to go, though he'd love to go visit our friends... we can't really afford for me to go... but he says we'll make do. He's amazing. I almost didn't book it but Kev did it for me, looked at me and said... "You're going." SERIOUSLY! In case you've never seen it... this is me.. on cloud 9. Such a happy place!

Oh... AND thank you Jalei! I love the new layout. I would have forever been frustrated if I hadn't had the brilliant idea to actually ask how to get a cool one. It's amazing what a simple question can do.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Mel said...

So glad you are getting to go. And I'm excited that you are starting your career in the teaching world (both of you!) Anxious to hear what you think of it.

Oh, and 2). I love you, too!! (and I'm just a little bit proud of you) :)

New layout it beautiful.