8.17.2008

Denton's Old West


Kev and I had breakfast out in Denton at one of our favorite spots with 2 of our favorite people this morning. Katie and Ben live in Denton and Old West is my go to spot when I come up to visit them. The place is so mom 'n pop and we love it that way. The owner came over to our table to say Hi and we got to talking about how we came from Arlington to eat there. She said they are opening a new Old West in Grapevine with plans to open one in Arlington as soon as they find a suitable location!! I'm so excited! And Kate is excited cuz we can have Old West when she visits me too!! I know its silly to be this excited about a restaurant.. but it embodies EVERYTHING that I love about Denton... family, local flair, chill atmosphere, great prices and EVEN better food.


In other news...

Jordan posted pictures of Baby Jack on facebook and I stole my favorites. Below is Jackson sleeping on his Mama...


And her "little Lima Bean" asleep in his swing. He is the most precious thing. I have his picture saved on my cell phone as my background and show it to everyone. :) I can't help it. I have to brag!


Alright.. Olympics are wrapped for the night as I should be...

1 comment:

Jessi and Casey said...

i would like an update on your schooling, please :)