6.19.2013

Lots of 1st

We'll start with Father's Day. We had a very relaxing day. After Nate's midnight feeding, he and kevin were sound asleep. So i snuck into the dining room and wrapped his present. Since we are both on summer break and both staying home a lot I was wondering when I'd get this done.

Nate woke us up for his early morning feeding around 5am. Kev went to let Murphy out and didn't even notice the gift bag and cards on the counter. Ahhhh, my hubby. I mentioned it to him and like a kid he wanted to open his off right then. Who could blame him?

Nate got him an engraved frame with his favorite picture inside and a new smoker. Not a bad Father's Day. The rest of the day was spent in our normal routine of feeding, changing and pumping. But we Nate and I did to to my parents house to see his GDaddy on Father's Day and to give his own Daddy some much deserved alone time.

Happy 1st Grandfather's Day to my Daddy!!

Proud GDaddy and Glammye!

Nate got his GDaddy a new money clip the is engraved with:

GDaddy
5-16-2013

Nate's birthday and also the day he became a grandfather.

It was a great day!

Nate also got to meet his Uncle Jeff for the 1st time this week!

It's so good to see my brother. He drove down from Colorado to meet Nate! He also can't get enough of his nephew. He's headed here in a bit. :)

My Cousin Justin and his wife, Rachel had their 1st baby, a girl, on her due date! Who does that!!! Nate and I were able to go meet her for a quick visit on her birthday.

Reagan Diane was born on June 16th. What a great Father's Day gift!! She's so beautiful!! Can't wait to watch her grow!

As for what Nate is doing. I'm going to save that for his 5 week post tomorrow. Can't believe how fast time is going. He's so precious.

1 comment:

Jessi and Casey said...

Your parents look so happy and proud!