11-5-1997 Kevin and I had our first date to the Martin vs. Lamar HS Varsity football game.
5-5-1998 We started dating again.
11-5-1998 We became exclusive.
1-5-2004 Kevin showed up on my door step at 10am on one knee and asked me to marry him.
6-4-2005 I became Mrs. Lawther. It was the BEST day!
5-16-2013 We welcomed our son in to the world at 3:19pm. Our angel bundle of JOY!
Kevin and I had a great anniversary. Nate and I had a leisurely morning as he didn't want to do anything but sleep on my chest. I was happy oblige.
Kevin's Mom came over and held him for pretty much the entire afternoon. I used that time to get stuff done around the house and get ready.
Kevin and I went to Del Frisco's for dinner. Our first night away from Nate. My Mom and Dad baby sat for us. We weren't gone long. Just about 3 hours. It was really nice to get out, get dressed up and have some time just for us. It was an excellent meal.
And I had my first glass of wine in over 9 months. It was delicious.
All dressed up for our night out.
Kevin and I have had an amazing year. And I know it will only continue to get better! Love you babe!! Happy 8 years! Here's to 80 more!






No comments:
Post a Comment