So excited for 12 weeks with my little family! Seriously never knew happiness like this existed.
Went to my school today to say goodbye to my friends and faculty family. It's bittersweet to leave. I know I will not regret to decision to not coach next year. But I will miss my best friends at school. Particularly the two that get me through the day.
I am excited to go to my new school. I have felt so welcome and wanted from the beginning. I'm so comfortable there already. I just wish I could bring my friends with me.
I went to my classroom to get a few things. I still need to clean it out and pack it up. I plan to do that a little at a time next week.
I have a tradition that I do every year. I do not allow the kids to write on my board throughout the year. But I always tell them on the last day they can write all over it. Well this year I wasn't there to tell them. But luckily one of my babies remembered and convinced the sub it was OK.
Then I found this note from my 5th period:
Ahhh!! I'm going to miss those kids!
In other news, Nate has a new hang out.. The rock'n play sleeper. So far he's loving it. This will be the first night he doesn't sleep in his snuggle surround. Finger crossed it goes smoothly. It'll be nice to have some room back on the bed and still have him right next to me.
And we got Nate's smile on camera!!! Been trying to get it for about a week. We took this family photo to celebrate summer and Nate was super excited his parents will be home with him for 12 weeks! So happy!!
Can't wait for the best summer yet!






1 comment:
Love all of these updates! Keep 'em comin'!
Post a Comment