6.13.2013

Amaze-balls

Omigoodness this little man is growing before our eyes. Went to my parents house on Saturday. Really wanted to know how much he weighed so we did an experiment. Not 100% accurate... But if puts us in the ball park. At 2 weeks he weighed 6lbs 15oz.

Mom got on the scale, weighed herself and then held Nate and weighed herself. Then we subtracted the difference. We got 8 1/2lbs. That means this little guy put on a pound and a half in one week! Doesn't surprise me. He's eating like a haas!

The Heldt's came over last night and Payton, Brooks and Nate were cute as could be. Kevin made a brisket. It was delicious!!!

After dinner the boys stayed at the house and Julianne and I took Payton to our community pool. She loved it!!

I love this little guy so much! I know I keep saying he's been more alert... But he has. He'll spend 2 hours just chilling, hanging out.. Fussing a little... No big deal.

No comments: