They canceled school for my birthday today!! :) Well... the ice had something to do with it. But what a great birthday present from AISD. They will be giving us a wonderful anniversary present now too... we have to make the day up on June 4th, our 4 year wedding anniversary. But we'll worry about that in June.
We woke up to sheets of ice covering our house and all around us. It was so pretty.
We woke up to sheets of ice covering our house and all around us. It was so pretty.
While we were there we looked at the community map that is in the sales office. They have a red dot (sold) on our lot!!! They haven't put our sold sign up yet on our actual lot because they need to order more... so I took a picture of this.
After Southwind, we went to Barnes and Noble and I got a book and some cheesecake. Then we went to 3 different places before we finally found Mario Cart and a fishing game for our Wii. We came home and made dinner and I watched Mamma Mia and then Kev and I played the Wii. I was joking with him about the fact that all I wanted for my birthday was a video game... did I turn 27 or 7... who knows! :)
Thanks to everyone for all the great birthday wishes. I really did have a great day with my hubby!
Thanks to everyone for all the great birthday wishes. I really did have a great day with my hubby!






2 comments:
sounds like you had a great bday!
Happy Birthday! How nice to not have to work!
Post a Comment