Those of you who speak Alyssa will understand this next statement. My laptop went into a coma. It came out of it.. but it has amnesia. It doesn't remember my pictures, itunes, photoshop... Kev doesn't want to reload anything on it because it crashed due to memory overload. So I am without my trusty "make pictures awesome" programs and all pictures from the past year posted on the stupid thing. I have been waiting to write this blog hoping that somehow the amnesia will wear off and all will be right with the world... but after getting a second opinion.. all hope is lost... and so are my pictures! :( Ahh... I'll just have to teach it new tricks. If Kev would only let me....
Last Saturday may have been one of the coolest days of my life!! My friends David and Bethany had a photo shoot at their loft in Dallas. Bethany was going to be taking pictures over the photographer's shoulder and invited me to do the same. His name is James. He worked on Sex and the City and a few movies. His website is amazing! I learned so much from him and I am so grateful for the experience. Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot. (remember they have not been touched up.)
Last Saturday may have been one of the coolest days of my life!! My friends David and Bethany had a photo shoot at their loft in Dallas. Bethany was going to be taking pictures over the photographer's shoulder and invited me to do the same. His name is James. He worked on Sex and the City and a few movies. His website is amazing! I learned so much from him and I am so grateful for the experience. Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot. (remember they have not been touched up.)
setting up






1 comment:
Awesome pics!
Post a Comment