Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
FEEL FREE TO TAG YOURSELF :)
1. I make a mean crepe.
2. I am the authority on everything Harry Potter.
3. Random-lady is my middle name.
4. I love to abbrev. saying/words.. ie: go fig! (go figure) no big! (no big deal)
5. Kevin and I have been together for over 11 years.
6. I go back and forth on the idea of having kids.
7. I have this ability to make people laugh... I've learned to embrace it
8. I have no filter between my brain and my mouth... so most of the things I say are sarcastic and not all what I meant to say.
9. I love it when people just get me... I'm really hard to explain.
10. If I die tomorrow, I would have no regrets.. I know who I am and where I am going and that is all I need.
11. If there was a job that required me to stay in bed all day and not do dishonorable things, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
12. I believe that the grass is always greener... but there is nothing wrong with light green grass.
13. I would rather be killed than take the life of someone else.
14. I have never killed a squirrel (But Murphy has killed a few)
15. I called my husband, who was in Texas, from the top of the Eiffel Tower on our 1 year wedding anniversary.
16. I teach the coolest 12 and 13 year old kids on the planet.
17. Denton, TX is one of my favorite places because of the people who live there.
18. I'm a MTV reality show junkie... although I have finally outgrown The Real World.
19. I have a poster of a shirtless Justin Timberlake hanging on the wall in my closet.
20. Kevin and I are building our first house.
21. It's my goal to kiss Kevin on top of the Eiffel tower on our 5 year wedding anniversary.
22. I have the cutest nephew on the planet and a niece that is sure to be a jaw dropper on the way.
23. I think someday I would make a really great school counselor.
24. I have aspirations of being 5'2" without heels.
25. Fort Walton Beach has become Kevin's and my haven to get away to... but if the Boykins were to move our haven would move with them.
8 months
9 years ago






1 comment:
#24's my fav.
Post a Comment