1.14.2009

Love that Spotlight

Every month my school honors a teacher as Spotlight Teacher of the Month. And this month... they picked me!! :) Here is the link if you would like to check it out: OJH

They had me fill out a questionnaire and then they wrote a few paragraphs about me. I feel so special. Just one more reason that I LOVE my school!

6 comments:

Mel said...

Lyss!

This is wonderful. I remember when you struggled with what you wanted to do with your life. It seems, at least for now, you've found some bliss. I am so thankful that you are being recognized for your talents!

So proud,
Melanie

Jalei & Lane said...

I learned a lot of good stuff about you! Congrats!

Jessi and Casey said...

woop! woop!

:)

KatTurner said...

Alyssa,
This is so cool. I am so proud of you!
Kathy Turner
(Josh's Mom) like you don't know

Alyssa and Kevin said...

Thanks guys!! :)

Elizabeth said...

Way to go girl! :-)

-EJ