On Monday we had a day off from school, so to celebrate MLK day, I met up with Jenn & Kate to go see a movie. We met at Jenn & Chris' apartment in fort worth. I LOVE her taste in home decor. She just has the best style. I want her to come redo my entire house!
We went to the new Movie Tavern in Downtown Fort Worth to see Up in the Air. The theater is soooo nice! It is about 40 minutes from my house, but totally worth the drive. They have leather seats, huge arm rests and individual TV trays that moves. The food is wonderful! Oh, and the matinee was only $5. I highly recommend this place.
I thought the movie was really good. The white haired lady in front of us really made the movie though. Every funny line she's hit the man next to her and laugh. The ones that were really funny she would repeat them loudly as well. But, even if she isn't at your theater, I still think it's worth seeing. :)








2 comments:
Yay! I totally didnt know about this theater. Thanks! We will definitely have to check it out.
I really want to see Dear John as well. I know that won't be one Gabe will be into, so maybe you, Jessi, and I can go. The other movies on my list are Valentine's Day and Alice and Wonderland 3D.
Hope you are having a good week! TTYS EJ
My parents live in Ft. Worth and my mom was just telling me about this theater the other day! We'll definitely have to check it out sometime!
Post a Comment