Kevin and I had such a great time in Florida. But the time definitely flew by and before we knew it, it was time to head to home.
Jack got a tent with tunnel entrance from his grandparents (Jordan’s mom & dad) for Christmas. He was using the tube to store all his little goodies.
Jordan & I took the little boat out. It started raining the second we left the dock & stopped the moment we returned. BUT it was so fun to see the Bay from their boat and I think Jordan & I will totally be taking the boat out over spring break. :)
Jordan & me all bundled up, it was cold on the water!
The Boys untying the boat for us…
I love that the expression on the boy’s faces as we drove away…. :)
My driver!!!
Thank you guys so much for an AWESOME time! We miss you already and can’t wait for March! We already booked our flight! 3/12 (evening) –3/17!!!!
And finally, I leave you with a 3 minute video of a very uncooperative Jack. :) He knows all his body parts and we spent about 5 minutes where he showed me everything from his head to his feet…. so I decided to get out the camera to get it on film. Well, that’s about the time he became interested in doing ANYTHING but showing me all his knowledge. All that said, he’s so adorable in this video.






1 comment:
That little guy is so cute and so small! I bet he weighs half what Mo weighs. Glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment