Kev and I have always said around 28 or 29 year old, we'd start trying to have children. We are most definitely on par with that goal... but it seems, just since last week, that my biological clock may be ticking... (thank you Jordan). I have ALWAYS gone back and forth on the idea of having kids. I think the times when I say I don't want children are just to protect myself in case I am unable to conceive. My mom had a tough time, and even when I was younger, I have always had a feeling that it will be hard for me. I can't explain it.. who knows if it's rational... it's just always been in my head. There won't be any accidents... it won't magically happen... we're gonna have to work at it. <--TOO BAD! :)
But... my cousin Sarah is due in February and I am so excited for her. I can't wait to meet the newest little one.
I know, now is not the right time for Kev and me... he is at the beginning of a BIG career change... and I after years of wandering, finally have direction in my life... and a new career for myself. But, there is a superstition in schools about teachers who had the classroom before you who are pregnant... the teacher who was in my classroom last year gave birth this summer.
So... we'll say this.... I wouldn't be upset if somehow I MAGICALLY got pregnant.... if it just worked out that way... but until then.. I claim BABY JACK. :)
8 months
9 years ago






3 comments:
I totally wanted a surprise pregnancy too, but it didn't happen that way. It is still exciting though. You would love it, it's so awesome. And you shouldn't stress out over thinking you can't conceive!! I am sure you are healthy as a horse!!
I go back & forth too about wanting a baby. Usually it's because I'm bored. haha! What is Kevin's big career change?
First year teaching and Coaching... We both became teachers at the same time. We're digging it... but I have one class that my stomach hurts every time I think about them. But, one class out of 5... I'll take it. :)
Post a Comment