Look how much I've grown!!
2 Months
Nate is:
11 lbs 2.5 oz
39 cm head circumference
23" long
He's in the 25 percentile for weight and 75 percentile height. So right now, he's tall and skinny.
He is perfectly healthy. Which is always wonderful to hear. Our serious little boy who is so stingy with smiles gave a few big ones on his 2 month birthday. Both at the ceiling fan... But I'll take them. I can see recognition in his eyes while his facial expression shows he's trying to place me. Gave me a half smile so he's getting close!
Last Friday I went to dinner with my friend, Kristen. Kevin went to Josh's house and had some guy time. My parents watched Nate and I had some much needed girl time! It was wonderful. :)
Nate is really enjoying his swing. I love his look of wonder while he swings! He also sleeps very well in the swing.
Getting ready for bed. Nate's bed time is around 10pm. Right now he'll sleep about 7 to 8 hours. Wake up to eat around 5am to 6:30am and then nap for 2 to 3 hours. He's amazing. Probably won't last, but I wanted to document it.
Tummy time! He pushed up to his elbows.
He's staring grabbing things. He'll also grab the burp cloth off our shoulders. No shirt is safe! :)
Love when he sleeps in my arms!
Monday was Glammye and GDaddy's wedding anniversary! 41 years married! So proud of their love!!
Also on Monday, Katie and Riley came to visit! Wishing that we lived even closer now! But I'll take what I can get. Katie is a wealth of knowledge and I'm so glad I get to call her my bestie!!!
Nate was fussy so Kev played him some music. He loves music. Calmed him down and he went to sleep. Texas country.. Good call Natie Man!
Oh this Dr visit. Poor little guy had no idea what was coming. He was perfect, of coarse! He's so expressive that I watched his emotions across his face as he got his shots. From wonder to pain. :( He cried so hard no sound came out. Was comforted by us for a few minutes and then he was Ok. He did get super hero band-aids. They were out of one of the vaccines, so we have to go back in 2 weeks.
Downside: another shot :(
Upside: we get to weigh him again! Hoping for at least 12 pounds!! He'll be almost 11 weeks!
Love this little guy!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment