I am so very excited for two of my very close friends!! Jenn married her match made in heaven yesterday and I couldn't be happier for them!! She was honored to be in her Houseparty! It was such a fun wedding with plenty of pictures to come.
The soon to be Mr. and Mrs.
One of my VERY best friend's, for the past almost 20 years now, is pregnant!!! Katie is due in December. She told me back in April right after she found out but has asked that we keep it mum until now!! She is a beautiful person inside and out and I know she is going to make a great mother! I can't wait to hold my little nephew!! She is 14 weeks along but did a super cool state of the art sonogram and the doctor is 95% sure she's having a BOY!!!! Love you SAM!!
Some pictures from the gorgeous wedding:
rehearsing:
The bride, flower girl and the FG's newest best bud:
The Mama-to-be and me at Jenn's Rehearsal Dinner at Texas de Brazil:
Eric and Lucy:
Jenn gave us all bracelets with a charm symbolizing something that is important to us. She gave me a Flamingo to symbolize Florida and my loves that live there! I think this is the sweetest gift and I will treasure it always!!!
Wedding day! Checking out the reception hall before heading to the church:
The Ceremony was beautiful, but I didn't take any pictures!!
Throwing her bouquet:
The gorgeous couple:
Making a run for it:
I had the best time! Thank you for including me Teeny!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment