Our last day in Hawaii was a very relaxing day. We had to get the rental car back by 3pm but our flight wasn’t until 7pm so we had some time to kill at the air port. But before that:
We slept in and checked out of the hotel at 11am. We drove back to Honolulu, slowly. :) We stopped at a few places along the way so that I could take pictures.
I took a few more pictures of the property before we left:
We stopped at Sunset Beach:
Shark’s Cove:
Waimea Beach:
Pretty sure this is Pipeline, the waves were bigger than other beaches, but not as big as I know them to be. But pipeline’s biggest waves are during the winter months:
LOVE THIS TOWN:
Back in the city:
After we dropped the car off, we headed to the airport. It was a really cool airport. Reminded me of Termial D with all the shops and restaurants. But since we had hours to kill, we set up shop in the Admiral’s Club:
Before we knew it we were on the plane to go home:
It was an amazing trip! I am so excited to go back. We made some wonderful memories and really just enjoyed one another’s company. I had a ring made with the pearl that we purchased at the PCC. It is so beautiful.
I am so grateful for my hubby!! I LOVE YOU!






No comments:
Post a Comment