Stevie and I went to the Ranger Game this evening. We had the best time!! There was a 2 and half hour rain delay that we waited out in the Gold Club until the rain stopped.
Stevie and me at 6:30pm before our fun rain delay (love ya Steves! Had the best time!!!):
View from our seats once the game FINALLY started at 9:15! I love our seats. My grandparents have had them for years and it is the BEST place to watch the game!
Stevie and me at 6:30pm before our fun rain delay (love ya Steves! Had the best time!!!):
View from our seats once the game FINALLY started at 9:15! I love our seats. My grandparents have had them for years and it is the BEST place to watch the game!






1 comment:
Awesome seats! I can't wait to go to a Rangers game!
Post a Comment