We have one more week of school until the summer break. I can't even believe it. I know I am going to be so emotional next week...
Last Saturday my baby brother went to Prom with his girlfriend Christa, who is still in high school. They looked soooo cute! I had a total rewind from last year. Jeff has one year of college under her belt. Hopefully next year will be easier for him.
Jeff and Christa:


On Wednesday, Kevin and I took the day off and went out to Plano to sign the papers and close on our house!!! I can't believe it is ours. I am really waiting for someone to come by and say, ahhh... ya know what... we made a mistake, you can't move in... we're gonna need our house back! Crazy, I know.. but I am not a rational person. :)
I told a friend of mine this fear and she said that by law we have the right to defend our property. Anybody got a musket or daggers????
We will be moving in the Wednesday after schools out. I can't wait!
I told a friend of mine this fear and she said that by law we have the right to defend our property. Anybody got a musket or daggers????
We will be moving in the Wednesday after schools out. I can't wait!
Our keys:
Entry way, looking into dinning:

kitchen:
media room:





















2 comments:
Your house is huge! 4 bedrooms, a media room & a gameroom...sheesh! It will be great for entertaining!
Your house is beautiful.
Post a Comment