I have my formal evaluation tomorrow!!! I've been up at school until 8pm the last two nights making sure all is ready for it. I like that we get to pick the day and class period... but that kind of makes it worse. Because if I don't do well, I have no excuse!! I can't say... well, I was caught off guard... No excuses to fall back on. But I don't think I'll need to fall back on anything. I think I'm gonna rock it. I'm actually excited that administration will get to see how I do things. I hope everything is going to work out. Good thing is that once it's done... maybe I breathe again! Wait.. TAKS pep rally... Spring Musical... nope... so maybe little shallow breaths. I'll take what I can get.
4 comments:
You'll do GREAT!!!
So how did it go? I can't believe you stayed at school til 8pm! I guess I didn't care that much when I was teaching. I'm sure you did great!
It went great! I got the ok symbol as he was leaving the classroom and then in the hallway he told me I did a great job. YAY!! I love my school!
Oh I am too late!! So glad it went well, I bet that would be a little stressful!!
Post a Comment