Last night, Kevin and I finally got our son's name up on the wall! I love it so much!!!
That's right... It starts with a N!!
I'm so grateful to my hubby for doing this!! Who knew applying basically a big sticker to the wall could be so stressful.
Drum roll, please!!! our son's name is Nathaniel James! We plan to call him Nate, and we do... But I also refer to him as Nathaniel. His name means "A Gift From God"... Couldn't be more perfect.
We went to the dr today! It was a wonderful morning because we got to see Nate on the sonogram. He's so beautiful. We got to see his brain! So cool!! As they checked the rest of the organs she said he is for sure a boy. :) Everything looked really good. We still had difficulty seeing the heart because my navel was casting a shadow right over his heart. Dr. Froeschke made us an appointment for a high tech sono on April 8th. Supposed to be really clear and they will make a DVD of the sono for you. Very excited about this!! :)
He is measuring at 29 weeks. The sonogram machine says our estimated due date is May 24th. But when we talked to our doctor, we are keeping the original due date of June 9th because that was the base of estimation back in September. He says that we will have to just see when Nate decides to enter this world.
He said if he continues to grow at this rate and gets to be 9lbs or so that we need to prepare ourselves for a C-section. He is already 3lbs and 1 ounce. My Dad and brother were both about 10 lbs when they were born. I was 7 lbs 13oz and Kev was over 8 pounds. So I am 100% ok with a C-section of a 9lb baby. :) I would rather deliver normally, but I trust my doctor and god's plan and will go with it.
Here is his profile:
This photo makes me giggle. He's looking at us and covering his face with his hands. You can see his open lips and his nose. ;) we were able to watch him open and close his mouth. I want a sonogram machine in my house... I'd never leave!!!
And this is his face... Once again looking right at us. Can't get enough!
Also good news today, my BP was 102 over 70. Thrilled with that. Guess Spring Break agrees with me. :)
Did my glucose today and we will get the results in a day or two. Pretty much all I eat are sweets right now so I am praying we get the all clear.
Other than that things are good around here. :) Counting the days until we meet our son, Baby Nate!






2 comments:
Hooray for Spring Break and baby Nate!
This made me laugh. When we were first decorating the nursery for Morgan's room, we applied polka dot stickers, and it caused a huge argument over the stress of putting it in the exact right spot, like anyone cares! Haha. Im so happy for y'all to get to experience parenthood very soon!
Post a Comment