I promise to continue the Hawaii posts… I still have many photos to post!
But last night, Kev & I went to our 10 year high school reunion. It was so fun! I was HORRIBLE about picture taking! I have been looking at everyone’s pictures on facebook… group photos and such and I don’t know where I was. But I didn’t make it into ANYONES photos! Oh well. I still had a great time catching up. Jordan has been talking about it for so long and my house became door prize central this week, so I am glad that it went so well.
July 2000:
July 2010:
have we aged? :) Look at the quality of photos too!!
Caleb, Haley & Josh before the reunion:
The Lawthers: Brad Boykin:
Caleb & Kevin:
Jordan & Angela My BFF Jordana!
giving out door prizes: GREAT JOB FRIEND:
at the reunion:
Brad, Josh & Kevin:
After the Reunion we all piled back in the car and went 8.Os in downtown fort worth. Everyone was continuing the party and I was excited to hang out. We were standing in line to get in when I realized I didn’t have my ID! Seriously? I completely forgot to take it out of my wallet and put it in my evening purse. BUT SERIOUSLY, I just went to my 10 year reunion and I couldn’t get in to a bar? I had no proof of my age. I wasn’t even planning on drinking… so Kev & I made our way to a pizza joint to wait on our responsible friends who remembered their ID! The Pizza was great & just what we needed.
Good thing about 8.Os is everyone was hanging outside. So we went and stood at the “fence” and got so see some people that didn’t make it to the reunion. Like Allgood!!! I haven’t seen him since graduation and I LOVE that kid! But, I felt like such a goober standing there… a few people told me to hop the fence, but I really didn’t feel like getting thrown out or arrested since I was sans ID. Total Goober.
All in all it was a great night!
And today, we are like this:
They were so cute all “tuck tuck”:
As soon as Jack saw the camera he said “CHEESE” really loud… so cute:
Listen carefully and you’ll hear a conversation between Jack & “Taffy” aka: Kevin:
Jack said… “My shoes. On.” LOVE IT!






2 comments:
So fun to catch up with everyone!
So fun! You know what is so funny...I had a class with Caleb in 10th grade and had the BIGGEST crush on him! Ha!
Post a Comment