5.01.2010

New Things

 

When Kevin and I bought our home last year, we qualified for the 1st time home buyers program that included that awesome tax credit. Well, I think we have put that credit to great use. We paid off our cc debit, are going to Hawaii, put some in savings & ordered a new couch! We picked out a different fabric and ordered it back at the end of March. It arrived today and I couldn’t be happier. It is so comfy and gorgeous! La-Z-Boy knows what they are doing!

 DSC_0473

Kev also got a new truck yesterday! It has been an great weekend so far! The best thing is, Kev’s new truck is only going to cost us $25 more a month. I can live with that for Kev to have a car that he’s researched and is really happy with. I have always been a Chrysler Girl. And I technically still am, but we bought:

DSC_0492 

A Chevy from Vandergriff Chevrolet. AWESOME dealership. If anyone is interested in getting a new car, go there and ask for Jarvis! They really took care of us!

DSC_0478 DSC_0487DSC_0479

It is a crew cab… Kev really wanted 4 doors. Says it will be more convenient when we have children… also the 4 doors are better for resale. He has lots of arguments.  :)

DSC_0489

It’s very roomy inside… and the seats are so comfy.

DSC_0485

I think my next car may be a Chevy too just for the on star feature.

DSC_0486  

all the bells and whistles.

DSC_0491

and it JUST BARELY fits in the garage!

DSC_0477

LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Jalei & Lane said...

Love the couch, love the truck & LOVE that you get to go to Hawaii! I really wish Lane & I were at a point where we could cash in on that house credit. If only it lasted 1 more year:(