5.11.2010

Last Weekend

Ahhh… summer is so close! I can feel it in the air. 14 days of instruction and 2 days of finals stand between me and sleep. May is a busy month. During those 14 days, I have: The Athletic Banquet, The Spring Musical “Once on this Island Jr.” showing 2 nights (I am asst. director, email me if you’d like to come! I’ll get you the details.) Honor Roll breakfast, 7th grade awards, 8th grade awards, AVID Graduation, Burgers Lake Field Trip, Six Flags Field Trip and NRRD. Then FINALS! Lord give me strength to get through it!

But last weekend was so fun. I spent Saturday afternoon at 3 of my volleyball girls YMCA volleyball game. Even though the outcome was not what we wanted, I still had fun and was honored that they asked me to come.

That night, Kev and I went to the Ranger Game with our friends Brian and Sarah and our church. I say our church, but we have only been to service there once nor have we joined, but I’d really like to. Anyway, we had great seats. I love sitting higher up so you can see the whole game. Don’t get me wrong, I love my family’s season seats too! Not a better seat in the house (just ask my Gma) but it was fun to go with a big group.

View from our seats:

 DSCN0033

RSCN0044  DSCN0041

Brian & Sarah:

DSCN0053DSCN0046

We listened to my Gma & “brought home a winner!”

DSCN0052 

Thanks again for inviting us, Womacks! We had a great time! Especially Valet Parking. :)

DSCN0056

Side Note: Kevin got me a new point and shoot camera. It’s a Nikon Cool Pix 4000. Just because… I love when he does stuff like that. I’m really excited about the quality of the photos. My Nikon D80 is better but this little guy fits in my purse and is really handy. It also has a touch screen and the ability to do this:

FSCN0028

How fun is that?

16 school days until SUMMER!!!

35 Days until our 5 year Wedding Anniversary Trip to HAWAII!!!

Signature

1 comment:

Zanna Grace said...

Woah, it is a SMALL world. We know the Womacks, went to college with both of them. Sarah was Sarah Niellson back then and was good friends with one of my best friends from college, Allison Harris. Crazy. Tell her hello! I don't really know Brian but know he went to AC :)