4.18.2010

I know…

It’s been awhile. I keep wanting to post. Trying to find the time. Sometimes, when I am driving… I think about writing and begin to do so in my head. But, then I get home, it just doesn’t happen. Then I feel like I have so much to tell you about that I get overwhelmed. And I procrastinate.

So. To make my life easier, I have to start with today. Yes LOTS of things have happened. Like Kevin being named the new Freshman Head Coach at AHS. But, if I don’t do it this way, I won’t blog. And for the 4 people who read these, I am sure that would just be horrible. :)

Ok. Here we go:

On April 10th, my cousin Justin married his Rachel. It was a great wedding. So fun! I finally got my camera fixed. $300 later…

DSC_0014 DSC_0056

Kevin walked Gma down the aisle.

DSC_0059

Our cousin Sarah performed the ceremony:

DSC_0088 DSC_0100 DSC_0121

The new Gustafson family:

DSC_0125

Ember, Gma & Aunt Vicki made he groom’s cake:

DSC_0019DSC_0171

1st dance:

DSC_0148 DSC_0152

Ashley & her Great Gma:

DSC_0221

steal a kiss as the sun fades….

DSC_0235

about to throw the bouquet:

DSC_0267

big send off:

DSC_0289

Sarah’s little girl Zanna Grace was so cute… she kinda stole the show a little bit:

walking with Daddy to watch Mommy work:

DSC_0050 DSC_0109 DSC_0110 DSC_0113 DSC_0115

The sun was my best friend for these:

DSC_0163 DSC_0166 DSC_0167

gorgeous:

DSC_0168

Zanna & her super cousin Ember had a photo shoot with Aunt Stevie. I edited:

DSC_0184 DSC_0192 DSC_0196

family portrait:

DSC_0229

Daddy’s little girl:

DSC_0230

It was a great weekend!

1 comment:

Zanna Grace said...

it was an uber-good weekend, wasn't it? Thanks for the pics of zanna, you are a wonderful photographer, Lyss. Love you.