I met some of my bestest friends of all time for dinner last night! Our friend Lucy has moved back to Texas for a little bit & we were all SOOO excited to see her! I’ve been searching through old photos trying to find one of us from our younger days (my 13th Bday party). I have a great one of us with our dear friend Lacey who passed away when she was 19:
14 years later… Jenn (Teeny), me (Berta), Lucy (Goose) & Katie (Sam):
Not only did we have a 3 hour dinner at La Madeline.. which was mostly us talking… (we did get free desserts) We also went over to Jenn’s storage unit because she so graciously gave Kev & me a huge comfy chair that she no longer needed. WE LOVE IT! It was a team effort, but we got it into Kev’s car. It took all 4 of us to load… and 1 strong Kevin to unload and carry it in the house.
I am not completey sure why we took this picture… but it seems I see a little bit of evil. :)
The chair in it’s new home! Kev brought it in, I vacuumed it & Kev spent the rest of the Ranger’s game hanging out in our new comfy chair. THANKS TEENY!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment