7.23.2009

Ember's Bridal Portraits

My cousin Ember asked me to take her bridal portraits a few weeks back. Obviously I couldn't post them until after her wedding. :) We took them at the Canals in Las Colinas. They turned out so beautiful. It was such a comedy of errors day though! My camera was messing up.. I would get her just as I wanted her and then my camera would not focus. It was really frustrating & it was so HOT that day. We only stayed out for about 45 minutes. She was such a trooper!! Here are a few of my favorites...










*Em had wallets of this one for everyone*





You were such a beautiful bride, Embo jo! I was so honored to be a part your day! LOVE YOU

4 comments:

Justin and Allison said...

my address is
93 Forest Glen
Mansfield, Texas 76063

Great pics!

Regina said...

Good job Alyssa, she looks great!

Alyssa and Kevin said...

Thank you so much guys!!

It's not hard when the subject is so beautiful! :) But I always accept compliments on my work!

Zanna Grace said...

WOW!! I didn't realize you were the photographer, Lyss! They are WONDERFUL pictures!