7.31.2009

Big Brother

My cousin Josh has totally got me hooked on Big Brother. It's like a train wreck... I can't look away. I have 2 favorites on the show... Jordan & Jeff. They are the ONLY ones who are completely trustworthy & true to their words.
The "Big Guns" in the house are gunning for Jeff because in the very first episode he consoled someone who "they" decided should be evicted from the house. This person in turn put a plan in motion to get Jeff's closest friend evicted instead of her... and everyone who voted with Jeff has gone home except for Jordan. ANYWAY... "They" think that he is a threat to their alliance... blah blah blah.

They have given America a vote that is really critical to keeping them in the game... if he won, Jeff would be able to save himself & get rid of "them"... ANYWAY here is the link to vote.....

VOTE FOR JEFF!!

I know, I'm ridiculous! :)

No comments: