What a weekend! :) The Boykins are in town from Florida (they drove in FRIDAY NIGHT) and we headed straight for Possum Kingdom. What can I say, the boys LOVE to fish and Jordana and I can't get enough of that gorgeous water! We had the best time and I promise I have more pictures, but my camera is in my car... I took these with my phone...
The lake from our dock, early Saturday morning... the water was so calm!
The lake from our dock, early Saturday morning... the water was so calm!
We have 4 Mondays left until Summer... and 1 of them is tomorrow. WOW! This year has flown by! I guess it really does FLY when you love what you do! I also get to add coaching to my days next year! Let me know if you want to come watch the PANTHERS rock people's socks off! :)
I'm so excited the Boykins are here!! We have the best time with them... you'd think Kev and Brad were separated at birth! They have so much in common are as good of friends as Jordana and me.... well ALMOST!
Alright... bed!








No comments:
Post a Comment