4.15.2009

We have a closing date!

Looks like it is going to be the end of May for closing on the new house. They have it set at for a tentative May 27th. That is the 2nd to last week of school so we are hoping to move it back two weeks so we'll be done. Only because we have to take a day off school to close and those last few weeks are important to reviewing for finals. I just don't want to miss.... but we'll see.

Every time I go by it I am amazed at all that can be done in one week! The lighting is in... the plumbing, toilets, faucets, showers, kitchen granite, closet rails, door handles, mantle, backsplash, floor tile and even the fences are in!



master shower:

upstairs shower:

entry way from upstairs:

Breakfast nook:


Breakfast nook lighting:


KITCHEN from the family room:


backsplash and countertops:

looking from kitchen into living room:

fireplace with mantle:


standing in living room looking into foyer and dining room:


Dinning room chandelier:

back of house with fence:


I will take more tomorrow. I can't wait to see all that is done.

3 comments:

the tatsaks said...

Congrats! Your house is beautiful! Where are you moving? We are tring to sell right now and it is a pain:(

Shannon said...

I love your house!

Jessi and Casey said...

it looks so good! :)