I drove by the house today after school (because it's sooo close to my school) and I was AMAZED by how much they have accomplished since I was there last Friday. I remembered my camera this time:
We have a garage door!!!

We have railing on the stairs! It's SO PRETTY!!

The rock is up on our fireplace!


The kitchen cabinets are in and our pantry has a door!

Cabinets in the master bathroom!

The sign in front of the house still says "available" so that makes me a little nervous. I moved that sign to behind the port-a-potty. But it looks like the house is moving along! Now what's a girl gotta do to get a sold sign on that sucker??
4 comments:
Yay! Your house looks so pretty! How exciting!!
hooray for you!!
:)
Love your house. It's going to be awesome!
I can't believe it! The staircase is beautiful....SO JEALOUS!
Post a Comment