We are having house drama. :( Everything is fine... and could all work out better than we planned. (Including fulfilling a junior high dream that includes 4 bestfriends and secret rooms, haha) But... right now, it's all up in the air. I will write more when I know more. Just think happy thoughts. We know that whatever is meant to be will happen. We just have to have faith in the meantime.
It is SO spring time! The convertible was so fun today! AND this time next week, we'll be on vacation, SPRING BREAK... WAHOO (Friends reference)... IN FLORIDA with the Boykin Bunch. WE CAN'T WAIT! Jordan sent me a video of them, kite boarding. I got it yesterday. I didn't realize it was a video until today. (My phone and I have a love hate relationship. It loves to piss me off and I hate it.) If I would just take the time to learn how to work it... ahhh well. Needless to say the video made me want to "skip school" this week end head on out there. Baby Jack was sitting up on his own! He's so grown up! He'll probably greet me at the door with a cigar and tell me the happenin's out back.
Too bad my students need me this week! Who else would teach them all that they need to know to become better communicators? :)
OH and I got my evaluation back... lets just say I'm awesome and leave it at that. I will tell you that I was BEAMING for the rest of the day. Talk about an ego boost!
This week may kill me. I might not make it to Spring Break...
Monday- school (duh), Spring Musical Call Backs until at least 6pm, casting... then THE AWESOME DEMAREST MARCH BDAY CELEBRATION!
Tuesday- school, Speech Club, meeting for planning the TAKS Pep Rally (TACKLE THE TAKS), and OPEN HOUSE
Wednesday- school, Spirit Team until 5pm... head out the Southwind, hopefully! Then begin packing?
Thursday- school... dinner with my baby bro... he's taking care of Murph while we are having a blast with the Boykins!
Friday- school... packing! Going out with Kevin, Josh and Julia... (I can't wait to meet her!)
Saturday- 6am... begin the drive through 5 states to hug and kiss my nephew and his rents.
It will fly by! :)
HAPPY 7 MONTH BDAY BABY JACK! and HAPPY 8 MONTH BDAY SWEET CAROLINE!
8 months
9 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment