My cousin Erin is in town from Japan. She has been living there for a few years. She teaches English to elementary age kids. I am so glad that she is back in the states!!! Even if it is just for a week. She brought her boyfriend Alessandro with her. He seems really sweet and they seem to have a great time together. He is Italian and from Milan. But he is living in Japan right now as well.
Erin and Alessandro:

Last Friday we met up with her at one of my favorite place... Denton, Texas. We went to Loop Hole on the square. I am not really a big drinker and those who know me know what an understatement that is. I can see them all rolling their eyes right now. BUT Loop Hole has the energy drink 360 after 3 of those I am SO hyper! I love it! I'd rather be hyper than drunk!
Beth, Alessandro, Erin, me, Ben and Katie:

On Saturday we had an early dinner with the Coady family. My Uncle Marty, Erin's Dad, came up from Mexico and my Uncle Bill came up from Bryan, Texas. So my Granny had all 3 of her boys there so I made them take a picture. We had such a great time catching up and Erin gave me some Japanese goodies, including a cracker that tastes like fish. Unfortunately Murphy got his paws on the rest of the bag so I didn't get to try it all.
Uncle Bill, My Daddy, Granny, and Uncle Marty:







1 comment:
Have you ever thought of an energy drink with a liiiiitle peach vodka in it? he he, jk :) Love you
Post a Comment