I can't wait!! Jordana, Brad and Baby Jack will be here Saturday and staying through Christmas with us! I am so excited I have been telling anyone who will listen that my nephew is coming and I can't wait to hold him. :) And hug his 'rents but that goes without saying. Our guest room is all cleaned out and ready. Anyone who has seen our computer/guest/closet/storage room know what a feat it was to get it cleaned (and if you have seen it you snuck a peek because I kept that door air tight!). I mean you can see the floor and the walls and everything. I'm so proud!
Speaking of small houses... Kev and I found this really cool community and are looking into building a house to be ready to move into this summer. We really need more space. Maybe not even more space... just different space. Our home is gorgeous and we love it. But we'd like a garage, a second shower... 3rd bedroom, more closet space, CARPET. (never thought I'd ever say that) :) Check out the website and let me know what you think. Has anyone built with K. Hovanian before? We would really love feedback if anyone has any ideas!
2 days 'till Winter Break!!
oh and I added some of my favorite Xmas songs to my playlist.. ENJOY!!!! (have fun getting "I want a hippopotamus for xmas out of your head) :)
oh and I added some of my favorite Xmas songs to my playlist.. ENJOY!!!! (have fun getting "I want a hippopotamus for xmas out of your head) :)






2 comments:
That's a nice area and really close to me! I have heard that K. Hov homes are really nice and well built. Good luck.
How fun! :)
Post a Comment