Friday night I went to my Annual Sorority Christmas party.. a XO Xmas, if you will. I always have so much fun. I love catching up with my sisters! I only really see them once a year and it's so much fun to see everyone. The Gift Xchange is always hilarious! Not a lot of stealing this year, but one of my sisters opened up a gift that had a cheezeIT in the bottom. Seems her 15 month old daughter helped her wrap gift this year!! :) It was so funny!!

Saturday was spent with my cousins in Dallas planning Sarah and the soon-to-be born Suzanna Grace's baby shower. The invitations are too cute!! My extremely talented cousin Emily designed them and we printed them at her Dad's office. I can't get the file to post on the blog so if you want to see it, email me. We ended up going to dinner at Gloria's... yummm-0!!
Kevin and I had a fantastic Sunday. We went to the grocery store in the morning... gotta love WHOLE FOODS! I did NOTHING during the day. I did clear off some shows on TiVO... but that counts as nothing to me! Kevin went over to Josh's to watch football. When he came home we made dinner and turned on Christmas music. We even danced in the kitchen!! After dinner we decorated the house. I love decorating for Christmas. We have such a fun time.
Whenever we go on vacation, I make it my mission to find a Christmas ornament to commemorate the trip. This ornament is from our cruise last year to New England and Canada. Bar Harbor, Maine was our favorite stop. There is a little restaurant in the trees that had seating on the dock. We ate lobster claws for the first time and got them everywhere! Kevin even had some lobster on his eye brow! And we are a HUGE fan of penguins.
7 school days 'till winter break!!







1 comment:
Wonderful decor, and that party sounds like so much fun!
Post a Comment