
Kevin's football team that he helps coach (he is 1 of the 4 JH coaches) made it all the way to the city championships!! They played at Craven's field. Our home field when we were in high school. Kevin played so many games there!!! Last night, the Gators played Boles. The Head Coach at Boles was "my" coach at Martin when I was a football manager. He's such a sweet man! (Regina and Jalei... you know!!) :)

The Band had the BEST time. They were so good!!! I was really impressed. They spent the whole game keeping the excitement up and they had dances to the drumline.

Gators score first!!!

Look how excited they are!
And Kevin had his own cheering section!

Kevin's Mom, Carol and his "like a mom" Kathy

Kevin's brother, Mike and his best friend, Josh (who also played at Cravens... a lot)

My parents came to support their son-in-law!!

I think Josh had the best comment on this picture... he said "Ten years later and now he's the equipment manager." :)

Another GATOR touchdown! Kev really likes this picture because the Gator is cheering.

Our view from the stands.

Kevin... taking it all in!

In the middle of things....

"Newbie" Coach Lawther and Coach Lackey walking back from a time out.

With 1 minute left in the game... the Gators were winning 27 to 7 and boys started celebrating. They got the head coach, Coach Keys first and then it was Kevin's turn for an ice shower!

Gators WIN!! His first year coaching and he helped coach his team to a CITY WIDE VICTORY!! He's so excited!

Shaking hands with Coach Wilkins! :)

Shaking hands with Coach Keys. I'm so glad he's so happy in his job. All the Gator Coaches are fantastic and they have really taken Kev under their wing.

WAY TO GO GATORS!!!!
I talked to Kevin right after the game. I told him I got a picture of his "shower" and he said, "I'm freezing and I don't even care." :)
I'm so proud!
I LOVE YOU BABERS!!!
3 comments:
I was wondering what happened to Mike! Tell him I said hi. We used to be good friends a LONG time ago. Im so old!
Oh my goodness...so fun!! Tell Josh there is nothing wrong with being an equipment manager! :) I do remember coach Wilkins, he was great, as they all were!! Good times!
Was Coach Wilkins who you were talking about? I can't believe he's head coach at Boles now. He used to always give Regina & me a hard time. Haha!
Post a Comment