10.27.2008

What a WEEKEND!!

Friday night I had the girls over for Pizza and Wine. We had the best time catching up. I actually left school around 5:30pm. Which is amazing for me!!

Then on Saturday... my Uncle Marty and Tina drove in from Mexico and stopped in the Metroplex for dunch with us and to spend sometime with my Granny.

My Dad and his older brother Uncle Marty


My Uncle Marty and his wife Tina. She brought me the prettiest ceramic duck from Mexico. It was so good to see them!

Kevo and me at "dunch"

My parents


My Granny!!!

After "dunch" (lunch at 2pm) I went and VOTED!!! I am so glad to have taken care of it so that I don't have to worry about it during school. And I am proud to make my voice known even though everyone told me Texas is a red state and not to even bother. Well, I bothered. Maybe if more people "bothered" it wouldn't be such a done deal. Anyway... no matter what I am proud!

After voicing my opinion (silently and in a tiny booth)... I headed out to Denton to get ready for the most fun Halloween party. Jamie did my make-up and hair as the 80's made a come back!


Jamie, as Tonks from HP, me and an 80's Diva and Kate as an IPOD commercial.

The Eselys


I think this picture is so cool!!!

Freddy is so scary! and yes, that is a purple sequined Beret in on my head. I wore it to school today too for "crazy hat day".

We had so much fun taking pictures with the mechanical scary people.

That right! Socks and high heels!!!

Aren't these sisters so pretty!

MJ and his zombies "thrilled" us with a performance.


We all played Rock Band!

Gotta love them!

I so made Ben take this picture... but I thought it was funny that they were dressed similar.


After ti many martoonis!


Oh it was so fun! They had everything you could think of. 3 different types of martinis and every kind of beer. They cooked out and had foosball and ping pong... and and and..... it was just so fun! OH and their house was GORGEOUS!!

I'm still exhausted!

4 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Love your costume! What was Kevin?

Alyssa and Kevin said...

Kev didn't go. I forgot to tell him about it until 3pm Sat. afternoon!! He had a guys night. I am pretty sure no costumes were involved! :)

Jessi and Casey said...

cute costume! i LOVE the 80s and think if we all looked a little more 80s, we'd be a little happier. it's too funny not to smile. and i supported you today in your silent, tiny boothed voicing-your-opinion-even-though-we're-in-a-red-state activity. maybe we can sway it a little more toward the middle :)

Regina said...

You soooo hit the 80's perfectly!! Love the hair!