1.14.2013

Baby boy or girl??

I am 19 weeks!! We have our Organ sonogram tomorrow and assuming our little one is not too shy, we'll find out if Junebug is a boy or girl!!
We are so excited!!!
So far... My pregnancy has been pretty smooth. Minus the spotting in the beginning. The nausea is manageable. Cravings not too crazy... And then my nose decided I shouldn't breathe through it anymore. This was a side effect I wasn't prepared for. But I am trying everything to manage it. We bought a humidifier. We needed one for the baby's room anyway. It really helped. Tonight I'm trying the nasal spray and breathe right strips as well. Going to talk to the doctor about what meds I can take at our appointment tomorrow. I need them like woah.
But I'd rather be pregnant with a stuffy nose and drainage, then not pregnant at all! :)

No comments: