First, I want to say thank you for all the kind comments, messages, and texts from my last post. Kevin and I are praying for peace. I feel like I really have a handle on what happened, but every now and then I find myself tearing up for no reason. My doctor said that we are good to go ahead and keep trying. January was fine. Everything was on schedule, but February was a weird month. I am normally like clock work so I’m hoping March will be better.
I am thinking about writing again. I used to write all the time… I even took creative writing in college. English was my minor. I recently found one of my short stories from college. It’s so hard to be objective about your own stories and even harder to show them to anyone. But if anyone is interested in reading it, let me know and I’ll email it to you. It’s only 12 pages. Although I am thinking about beefing it up to maybe 30 pages or so… How cool would it be to be published???
We leave for Florida on Thursday and I can’t wait. Spring Break can not get here fast enough…. but it needs to move slowly once it’s here. :) pictures to come. our little shark bait is in a big boy bed!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment